Thursday, December 8, 2011

Getting Close!

Hey guys! just another update after my doctor's appointment yesterday.
I'm now 2 cm/80%/and baby is still all the way down at 0 station.
The doctor wants me to take it easy the next 4 days until Monday when I'll be 36 weeks (as of the Jan 9th due date) just to be safe. But baby is measuring right on and everything looks good! It's getting so close.. she could really come any day now. We are so excited to meet her. Next appointment is a week from today.
                                                    35 weeks. I'll keep you updated!

4 comments:

Esplins said...

How exciting! I can't wait to meet my sweet niece :) Let us know if you need anything.

gunitmale said...

So excited for you! Babies are the BEST.

The Cunninghams said...

Uh... that last post was me... Marissa... I didn't realize I was signed into my husbands account

Ashley said...

Oh my love, you look so cute!! I can't wait to see her, she is going to be so beautiful!

About Me

Beardall's
Tyler and I have been married for 2 years now and loving life. My husbands an amazingly talented musician and I'm a Dental Assistant and (soon to be) stay at home mommy to our little girl, who's due in December! We have so much ahead of us and couldn't be happier!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT
RIFLE HUNT 2010

FISHING

FISHING
FISHING