Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update!

So I went back to the dr's to follow up. I'm still a 1 and 75% and was instructed to stay down until I'm 36 weeks to see if we can keep the baby in till that point. So, then I got this weird flu thing over the weekend and as many of you know being sick and being pregnant are not the best combination. But luckily, Tyler hasn't gotten it and I got over it a few days ago. It may be awhile till I eat McDonald's again. I'm feeling much better and that makes it hard to "stay down" when I feel so good! haha So, yesterday I got the itch to get house all clean and do the last bit of deep cleaning before the baby comes. Tyler cleaned everything! and I sat on the bed and folded laundry. He even set up the tree :) We'll set up the rest of the Christmas decorations tomorrow or something. But, it feels so good to get so much done. He's such an awesome husband. Pretty much everything that I needed to get done is done! so, if our baby girl decides to come tomorrow, at least my list is complete. She seems to be in quite the rush to get here but I hope she cooks a little longer to avoid other complications. But, I feel calm that she'll come when she's suppose to come. We are so excited to meet her! I'll update again soon. Next dr's appt is on the 7th.

0 comments:

About Me

Beardall's
Tyler and I have been married for 2 years now and loving life. My husbands an amazingly talented musician and I'm a Dental Assistant and (soon to be) stay at home mommy to our little girl, who's due in December! We have so much ahead of us and couldn't be happier!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT
RIFLE HUNT 2010

FISHING

FISHING
FISHING