Sunday, February 13, 2011

It was a good day!

I know some people get annoyed when people go off about how wonderful their life is. But, my opinion is this... If you didn't want to hear about my life then why did you open my blog to read it?? It's not like I'm going off on how wonderful my life is on Facebook and your forced to read it because, it's up on the "news feed". I DO mind when people constantly go on and on about their wonderful lives on Facebook. Every once in awhile is TOTALLY FINE. But, when its almost every post, it gets a bit annoying. It's almost like they are trying to cover up something. Insecurities on Facebook.. hmm what part of that seems wrong? haha. I'm digging myself a hole. But, you get my point.

Needless to say, I'm going to talk about how wonderful my life is on this post. Ready Go!

To start the morning off, I wake up (no Tyler in site), walk to the bathroom, walk into the kitchen. There I see a breakfast tray with my favorite cereal (Oh's) with the spoon I like (the small ones), toast, vitamins, a glass of orange juice and a napkin. Holding either end of tray was Tyler with a smirk on his face (like a child who got caught doing something sneaky). His next words were "you weren't suppose to wake up". I felt bad but I'm a light sleeper so it was bound to happen. So I ran down the hall and got back into bed and waited with a big smile on my face, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world (because I am.. if you didn't know that already). The door slid open and there's Tyler with the biggest grin on his face. "Here's your breakfast, It's an early Valentines surprise!" I just laughed and thanked him. I made him go get a bowl of cereal so I didn't have to eat alone. He went in to the next bedroom and came back with a "dry erase marker" and wrote on the tray (upside down so it would be right side up for me)  "I LOVE YOU!" (the tray is like a "white board" on the surface) He just laughed and walked away. haha I'm so lucky to have such a great husband. He's so perfect for me. We spent the morning eating breakfast in bed together. It was the best early Valentines gift ever. It made me feel so special. We went to church and came back home and got into our sweats. We had tuna fish sandwiches for lunch and watched the Newlywed Game for a little while. I took a nap while Tyler played the piano.

I'm so thankful for my best friend and the fact that I get to be with him for eternity makes me blush. I'm excited for our future together and to achieve our goals. We are so blessed to have each other to lean on and to strengthen each other. He's my "safe haven" and my "release" and the one I can always count on to be there. I know he'd do anything for me. I know he'd do anything to make me happy.  He's a good listener and a good councilor. He's my best friend and I'm so in love with him and I am so so happy.

So here's your early mushy gushy Valentines post from the Beardall's! 

1 comments:

Esplins said...

Tyler is such a sweet guy! So glad he spoiled you for a day :) Love you!

About Me

Beardall's
Tyler and I have been married for 2 years now and loving life. My husbands an amazingly talented musician and I'm a Dental Assistant and (soon to be) stay at home mommy to our little girl, who's due in December! We have so much ahead of us and couldn't be happier!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT
RIFLE HUNT 2010

FISHING

FISHING
FISHING