Saturday, February 26, 2011

Well Peeps..

There was a Jazz game tonight... and... I didn't even care. If any of you know me very well.. that should furrow your brow. I like to consider myself a pretty faithful Jazz Fan.. but tonight .. this is something different. I didn't even get on the Jazz website to see the highlights or the final score or even to see how many points Jefferson put up, let alone, checking out how the new team members did with their first time as Jazz players. I'm confident that all these changes with the Jazz has been bad for my health. I'm sure the changes will be a good thing in the long run but it would be nice to have a good stable team without all the undermined drama that happens behind the scenes. I will probably watch the next game and for sure the next next game and get back into it. But, I need to gather my thoughts and come back to it when I'm ready... and I just wasn't ready for that tonight. haha most of you reading have either given up on this post or in your mind thinking (blah blah blah) If so .. go away.. go scratch your butt. haha jk (this would make my mother so proud...)
ANYWAY, I surely hope my tomboyish ways haven't completely turned you OFF.. but I don't particularly want to turn you ON either..
ANYWAY, Tonight we went to dinner with some friends that we haven't seen for awhile. It was fun to see them and to get out of the house. Tomorrow I'm hoping to go see my cute little niece and see the rest of the fam. Did I mention I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!!! In fact! just to prove it I'll post pictures. RIGHT.... NOW.  haha peace!

This Is Michael!!!



 This Is Alyse!!!



This isn't all of them! I have the cutest nieces and nephews on The Beardall side too! I'll have to track down some pictures and post them soon!

3 comments:

Esplins said...

What cute pictures! I agree you have the cutest niece & nephew too :)

Tiffanie Michele said...

The indian picture is the dang cutest thing I've ever seen.
I love your baby!!!!!! (:

Beardall's said...

Thanks Tiffanie. Alyse is actually my sister's (Michelle) daughter. haha But yes, that I love my niece too!

About Me

Beardall's
Tyler and I have been married for 2 years now and loving life. My husbands an amazingly talented musician and I'm a Dental Assistant and (soon to be) stay at home mommy to our little girl, who's due in December! We have so much ahead of us and couldn't be happier!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT
RIFLE HUNT 2010

FISHING

FISHING
FISHING