Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh, How Long The Winter Has Been.

     Is it just me or does January and February just drag on and on? I've been posting a couple of pictures up and it makes me want to go fishing, hiking and get a tan... all those kinds of things. It seems like Spring's never going to come!!! I'm still getting use to knowing what to write in a blog. Maybe, I'll just talk about the here and now.
     First and foremost, I teared up today because of the sudden announcement of Jerry Sloan's resignation as Head Coach of the Utah Jazz after 22 years. It came as shock to everyone. It feels like he died or something... and to see him give his speech with tears in his eyes made me tear up as well. Among all the speculation of the various reason or players that may have caused this to happen, It doesn't mean I'll stop watching the Jazz Games. It's something I love to do. It's something WE love to do! Coach Sloan will be greatly missed. I've never known the Jazz without him as Head Coach. It'll be different to see (new head coach) Ty Corbin and his coaching style but it'll be something different.  I have great respect for Coach Sloan and his loyalty to the Jazz over the many years!






Moving on...  What else is considered the HERE and NOW? ...
Ah yes.. I just got done eating Ramen Noodles.. not just any Ramen Noodles.. Oriental Flavored Ramen Noodles. Oh the glory. Who knew that Ramen Noodles came in so many flavors?  (other than Chicken, Pork Beef... the obvious) Last week I had Spicy Chili Flavor. My taste buds practically got fired off! It was quite the experience, let me tell ya. You should totally try it! haha. I don't work at all next week. My Boss had to go on a "last minute cruse" boo whoo. (so nice of him, NOT!!) It'll be good to have a break from seeing "certain people's" faces but, not so good that I won't be getting the hours. Any-who! Since I don't have work next week, I've made a goal to make dinner every "week day"! We'll see how it goes.  There is this blog that has easy and good recipes. The link is just below. Enjoy!



http://www.ourbestbites.com


2 comments:

Esplins said...

Hey liss I like that you post on your blog even if you feel like you have nothing to say. Keep it up! I agree that Jan and Feb just drag on. I can't wait till it warms up some. I agree with the tanning thing... I have a pass with like 14 more times that I have to use by the end of March. Now I just need to find time to go! :)

Beardall's said...

Lucky! 14 times! that's awesome! you better get on that! You're going to be even more of a hot momma when you done with those! a Bahama Mama! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad to hear somebody is reading them. Hopefully we'll see you soon! sooner than the 20th! Love you!

About Me

Beardall's
Tyler and I have been married for 2 years now and loving life. My husbands an amazingly talented musician and I'm a Dental Assistant and (soon to be) stay at home mommy to our little girl, who's due in December! We have so much ahead of us and couldn't be happier!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT
RIFLE HUNT 2010

FISHING

FISHING
FISHING