Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jumpin' on The Band Wagon

Hey! Melissa here! I guess I'll be the "official blogger" for us. Even though there's not a whole lot going on in our lives, I thought I'd keep you up to date with a little more detail by blogging.

Tyler and I are both working full time. Tyler works in Salt Lake at the Building Supply company and I work as a Dental Assistant at a practice in Orem. Life is busy, exciting and full of goals for the near future.

Tyler is currently working on a music project and things are moving along. We're both very much excited for the day when he can do music full time. The genre he is pursuing (at the moment) is Rock with strings and piano mixed in... (something like that) He's actually working on a song now as I'm typing. It's neat to hear him create music, purely by what ideas come to his mind. It's a crazy talent. I'm still in awe of how quickly/tastefully he can put stuff down.

We absolutely love our ward and neighborhood. We are surrounded by so many good people. Anyway, I'll write more later. I have to get really for FHE. haha well we don't ready have FHE. We just spend time together... by... watching my show.. the Bachelor... SO white trash .. I know.. but everyone has their guilty pleasures. Right? This is one of mine! I've only seen one other season and that was like two years ago...so I'm not a total addict. It's fun to yell at the TV and tell people how dumb they are. Stupid girls... I'll blog again soon peeps! Bye!

1 comments:

Esplins said...

Yay for blogging :) I'm glad you started a blog so we can keep in better contact in between family get-togethers. It makes me laugh how you yell at the tv when you watch Bachelor. I was doing the same thing Monday night... Steve was just rolling his eyes. I just think those girls are so dumb. Anyway, keep posting. Glad things are going well with you two. Love you!

About Me

Beardall's
Tyler and I have been married for 2 years now and loving life. My husbands an amazingly talented musician and I'm a Dental Assistant and (soon to be) stay at home mommy to our little girl, who's due in December! We have so much ahead of us and couldn't be happier!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT

WE BOTH LOVE TO HUNT
RIFLE HUNT 2010

FISHING

FISHING
FISHING